Friday 21 May 2010

Fabric Friday


Clockwise from left:  Sissy (pink) Grayson Perry for Liberty-form Clothkits, Liberty bias tape in Poppy and daisy, and Martha Grace, Sentences Dick and Jane by Michael Miller from Cornwall Fabrics, Elizabeth Rose and Mrs March dots Lecien from Patchwork Corner.  All the links can be found left of this post where I have listed lovely UK fabric and sewing shops .

All arrived this week.  The Sissy fabric is even better than I anticipated, I even bought 2 metres, for me this is extravagance! I have been coveting this for some time.  Destined for clothing I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.