From l to r, row by row:
- Alexander Henry Tutty Fruity Canvas cotton. Perfect for bags, cushions and any thing where a slightly heavier weight fabric is called for.
- Moda, From Bump to Baby Charmpack, Gina Martin. A fabric precut just waiting to become a new baby quilt!
- Cloud 9 Organic Fauna Biology by Sarah Watson. Glorious organic cotton for only £9/metre.
- Oliver+S 2+2 Blouse and Pleasted Skirt Paper Pattern. For age range 4-8 years and there are a verity of options included - sleeve length variations etc.
- Moda, Charcoal on Linen Archive Collage, Atelier by 3 Sisters. Linen is the colour way not the fabric content which is quilting cotton. Lovely low volume print.
- Cloud 9 Organic Small World Corduroy by Rae Hoekstra. Bargain at only £9/m, just the ticket for children's clothing.
- Andover, Strawberry Blue Green from The Lovely Hunt by Lizzy House. Also available in pink. This print reminds me of William Morris, it feels like a modern day interpretation.
- Princess in Pink, Heather Ross for Windham fabrics, Far Far Away. Also available in orange.
- Cotton+Steel, Animal Spirit Night Blue, Mesa Alexia Abegg. One of my favourite C+S prints, £7.80/m and also available in a lighter mint colour way. This would make a great backing print for a small baby quilt.