Time for my end of month visit to sponsor Eternal Maker. Lots to chose from as ever including metallic yarn dyed fabric, printed Essex linen and double gauze batik prints.
Row by row, left to right:
- Elizabeth Hartman Pacific Fabrics- rabbits, droplets, anemones and more.
- Manchester Metallic in Bronze. New arrival. Manchester is one of Robert Kaufman's yarn dyed fabrics and also has a slight texture and a soft drapey handle. This colour way is still to be listed, in the meanwhile, email to order. Other examples (non- metallic) here and here. Lovely for dressmaking, and my first thought for the Deer and Doe dress below.
- Two Stitches Iris Tee. Pattern for jersey fabrics, age range 6mths- 12 yrs. Print and PDF options.
- Teal Dot Floral from Maribel, Annabel Wrigley for Windham Fabrics. Love love love this range and this is my favourite print from it.
- Euclid by Carolyn Friedlander, printed on Essex linen. Beautiful stable linen/cotton blend, great for heavier quilts, bags, cushions and clothing.
- Double gauze batiks from Moda, soft and floaty, 110cm wide. Sashiko, Fans, Gulls, Could be an option for a lightweight Deer and Doe Aubepine dress.
- Deer and Doe, Aubepine dress
- Metallic Zips, metallic fabric tape, teeth and tab. Three colours and two lengths to choose from.
- Mini Pearl Bracelets in Yellow. Lizzie House for Andover, sunny coloured quilting cotton.