- Budgies on Oxford Cloth. Heavier weight fabric- Oxford cloth is a slightly heavier shirt weight fabric which feels more substantial than standard shirting cotton. Gorgeous colour and print.
- Heartwood Swallows blue. I had to include this, I love the drawing style, so beautifully done.
- Michael Miller Bubbly Retro. this quilting weight cotton reminds me of early 1960s dresses. Great for an Emery dress.
- Clip Dot lawn. Lightweight dressmaking fabric from Michael Miller with textured dots. In four colours. Great for shirts/tops, especially those with a yoke or bib to provide extra opacity, or lined dresses
- Heartwood Scenic Grey by Makower. Stunning print from the Heartwood range. Reminds me of the Laura Ashley pastoral prints of the early/mid 1970s.
- Crafty Cats Paws by Makower. Cute and quieter mixer print from the Craft Cats range.
- Sprinkles Sunny by Hey Dot, Zen Chic for Moda. From a great modern blender range, I love this acid yellow! There are also layer cakes, jelly rolls and charm packs as well as yardage.
- Magic, Sarah Jane for Michael Miller. The prettiest collection of shimmers, stars, mermaids and unicorns which is already proving popular- one print I wanted to show you was already sold out!
- Michael Miller, Park Slop, Cora Citron. Quilting cotton in the most wonderful citron colour. It reminds me of the yellow greens that Jen Kingwell often incorporates in to her quilts.
- About Me
- Free Tutorials/Patterns
- Patterns to Buy
- UK Fabric/Sewing Shops
- UK Bra/Lingerie Supply Shops
- Tova Sew-along
- Foundation Paper Piecing
- My Small World QAL
- Farmer's Wife 1930s QAL
- Circle of Stars QAL
- Blogging Tips
- Wardrobe 2019
- Wardrobe 2018
- Wardrobe 2017
- Wardrobe 2016
- Wardrobe 2015
- Wardrobe 2014
Wednesday, 21 September 2016
September at Plush Addict
Time for my September visit to sponsor Plush Addict and a mix of citron and mustard yellows and various blues! Fabrics for dressmaking, quilting and general sewing.
From left to right, row by row: