From left to right, row by row:
- Makower Frosty Advent Printed Stockings. Lovely to use for an advent calendar or hanging decor.
- Alison Glass Seventy Six: bundle of 30 fabrics. Stunning fat quarter selection of saturated colours plus greys and white prints. Also available as yardage.
- Tilly & the Buttons Cleo Dungaree Dress Pattern. Very popular pattern from Tilly Walnes, quick to sew up- suitable fabrics can be found in the denim section, corduroys or this floral twill would also work well.
- Moda, Manderley by Franny and Jane. Inspired by a country estate next to the sea, it's a very pretty selection designed by Jane Davidson (Quilt Jane from Splendid Sampler) and Frances Newcombe.
- Clothworks 25 Days of Christmas, red Peppermints
- Andover Fabrics, Floral Spendour Green. Gorgeous sugary colour selection from this floral range.
- Dashed Studio Advent Calendar panel. There's still time to get this stitched up and ready for 1st December.
- Andover Fabrics, Floral Spendour Blue. Nine fabrics in the blue colour way, designed by Cathy Nordstorm.
- Robert Kaufman Jingel 3, Reindeer in white by Ann Kelle.
By the way, there just might be a few Black Friday surprises next week from Plush Addict ;)
I'll keep you posted!