From left to right, row by row:
- Juniper Berry- Reindeer Games in Winter vanilla
- Cosy Christmas- Recipe in red. There's a brilliant free tutorial on the shop blog on how to make the domestic goddess retro apron too.
- Holiday - Corny Cane in Green. Wonderful retro themed Christmas collection of prints from Michael Miller including these candy canes on the perfect Christmas green background.
- Holiday- Fawn Memories in Cream
- Dashwood Twist. A modern basic in a wide range of colours (over 20!)- choose exactly what you would like with the build-a-bundle option.
- Lore - Fable Forest in Grey. Subtle wintery print by Leah Duncan and printed on organic cotton.
- Sevenberry Penguins. Novelty print on lovely quality cotton. Penguins are 8cm tall. Suitable for dresses like the Emery dress or for quilting.
- The Emery dress. If you want to use any of these fabrics to make a fun Christmas dress, the Emery dress designed by Christine Haynes is a classic, basic fit and flare style with long sleeve options for colder weather. In-seam pockets are included and there's a ribbon that can be added too. It works well sewn in quilting cotton, poplin or even flannel (see those links for brilliant sewing blogger Emery dresses) and is a very versatile pattern.
- Winter Essentials III- House in red