Tuesday 29 September 2015

September at Plush Addict

The end of September is proving to be glorious weather in the UK, especially down here in the UK.  I'm making most of the daytime sunshine, wearing my summer dresses before they finally get put away for six months.  Time to visit Plush Addict and see what's in store this month...

Plush Addict has a variety of special offers each month- you can see them in one place here.  The 20% discount on Little Darlings cotton/spandex jersey caught my eye with these nautical prints:
Although the print range  which also includes cats and rainbows is obviously great for children's clothes, I think the anchor print would make great women's wear jersey tops too. These are 150cm wide and I generally buy 1.5m of jersey in this width to make long sleeve tops and its usually ample.


Another couple of jersey fabrics caught my eye- I wear a lot of jersey tops over autumn and winter!  This bamboo jersey in green melange is a deep forrest colour, very wide at 164cm and a mix of 90% bamboo and 10% polyester.   Bamboo usually has a lovely feel so I'm tempted to order some of this to try it out.  It's also available in black


I'm also tempted by this navy/white pin dot viscose jersey which looks very wearable with all the blue in my wardrobe!


In the quilting fabrics, you know I have a bit of a weakness for kitchen prints so Makower's new Lila's Kitchen has a lot to like!  The Accessories print is my favourite from the collection:


I think a lot of people will like the Clocks pattern too, it would make a great bag outer or lining.


Moda have a gorgeous Kawaii inspired fabric collection by Abi Hall, an English designer, which is gloriously illustrated.  This is Happy Town- hints of Richard Scarry in there too!  I have a feeling this range will fly out of the shop!


Happy Friends in Aqua (also in white) features all the animal characters.


There's a treehouse panel that would make a lovely and simple wall hanging.


There are prints which are not so obviously animals and kawaii fun like the Patchwork Garden multi print.   It makes me think of kitchen chair pads, table cloths and quilt backs.


Finally, I always ask Kellie if she has anything special in that I may have missed and she mentioned this amazing high quality oriental images chambray jacquard.   There are amazing floral and animal images woven into the fabrics!


sib blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.