Friday 18 September 2015

New Independent Dressmaking Pattern Listing resource at Sewing Directory

Fiona and Julie have been busy at Sewing Directory compiling a huge list of independent sewing pattern designers.  It starts with The Ultimate List of Independent Dressmaking Pattern Designers and more is already being added including quilt and bag designers. 


By clicking on this resource I can find a comprehensive alphabetical list of independent pattern designers/companies along with a description, a link where to buy, what currency the pricing is in and whether patterns are available as a download or in paper form including links to UK shop stockists.  I've had a sneak peek and I've already found new-to-me designers and patterns from all round the world.  All that information and it's free too!  Thanks Fi and Julie, great stuff!

sib blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.