From Plush Addict, l to r:
- Dashwood Dovestone Large Floral Viscose (Rayon), wide width, ideal for dressmaking, lots of drape. I've bought a couple of metres of this for a Sew Over It Kimono and cami so this photo is from my fabric. The background colour is a charcoal grey, it is divine! Other prints include Ochre Floral, Small Floral. It needs gentle handling and prewashing (30 degrees on handwash or wool cycle) as rayon tends to shrink.
- Tilly and the Buttons Seren Dress. Suitable for a sewist with some experience. Lots of options- frill, no frill, tie front detail.
- Dashwood Studio, Winterfold 8 FQ bundle. Winter themed quilting cotton with copper metallic detail. Also available in yardage.
- Dashwood Studio Christmas Street Drawstring Advent Bag Calendar 75cm Panel. Designed by Jane Farnham I saw these on the Dashwood IG feed a few weeks ago and it was love at first sight. The panel is enough to make 24 drawstring bags (using your own backing fabrics) of various sizes. Print includes metallic highlights. I went a little Dashwood crazy in this month's selections, so many good things to chose from!
From Eternal Maker, l to r:
- Echino Sprout Natural, Echino in natural. Cotton linen blend. Metallic accents. Gorgeous print and a great weight for cushions and bags.
- Kokka Double Gauze, Bubble Birds Khaki and Grey. Pretty soft double gauze in a simple print.
- Nani Iro 'Grace' Double Gauze. Bold colours and block stripe design.
- Friday Pattern Company. This is a new-to-me women's wear garment pattern company with modern designs, often for knits, many of which are particularly summer friendly- Vernazza Two piece bikini (love the big briefs!), Joni Jumpsuit, Hi-lo Dress, Sunny Dress/Top