- Menagerie by Anna Rifle for Cotton+Steel. The Rifle collections go from strength to strength and Menagerie looks amazing. There's a couple of stand out prints for me, Watercolour in Multi and Jardin De Paris in Peony (my favourite ever Rifle print) but that's just personal taste, they are all glorious. There is the usual range of substrates (quilting cotton, rayon, canvas and a new rayon/cotton lawn) and although they are as yet a pre-order purchase, Annie has mentioned they are due in any time now...
- Lady McElroy Lawns. Annies stocks an amazing selection of these soft cotton lawns with prints from small floral to large tropical fronds.
- Plant Lady Fabric Selection. A fantastic selection of prints reflecting such a popular trend in clothing and interiors.
- Arroyo by Erin Dollar for Robert Kaufman. Simple mark making prints on a classic Essex linen base. They have that effortless modern look that's perfect for bags, cushions and quilts. These are just the neutral tones, there are more soft pastel and light colours. My personal favourite is Sprinkles in Pickle; great colour and I love the name!
- Chambray Double Gauze by Robert Kaufman. I love chambray, I love double gauze and I love blue so this is fabric perfection for me. It's wide 146cm/56" and has a slight lovely variable colour. Double gauze works well in simple shapes and for those times in Autumn when it's cold early morning and warm by lunch time, it is the ideal fabric choice!
- Jumbo Plaid from Hometown Christmas by Sweetwater for Moda in Ivory, Mint, Olive, Red. Christmas fabric with year round appeal!
- Dashwood Studio Copenhagen by Jilly Philips. Florals, birds and butterflies in china blue colours, reminiscent of ceramic designs.
- Hobbs Precut wadding. On offer with 15% off until 27th August. Time to stock up on essential supplies...
- Riley Blake Bee Backgrounds. Lori Holt's new quilting low volume collection comes in cold, warm and neutral and is available in bundles and yardage.