Wednesday 25 November 2015

November at Plush Addict

Days away from Thanksgiving for all the USA folks and Black Friday offers have already started.  Plush Addict have a series of offers as well as lots of new arrivals so time for my monthly visit!
Lots of Jelly rolls have arrived including Kona roll-ups and this curated colour selection chosen by Rita Hodges of Red Pepper quilts.


Cat prints are always popular- they seem to sell so fast!  I like the simple style of this Baltic Cats print by Wee Gallery for Dear Stella.


It's also available in a dark pink cranberry colour.
Lots of animal prints have arrived- birds, penguins, polar bears, rabbits.  I like this Wilmington Jungle Jubilee flannel- this is the grey, also available in yellow.  A lovely print for pyjamas.



As you'd expect, there are lots of wintery/Christmas fabrics in stock right now.  I'm a sucker for graphic style house prints and this grey, monoprint fabric- Grey Winter Village by Studio E ticks all the right boxes for me. You can see other prints from the same range here.


Lecien have some similarly understated fabrics that whisper 'winter' rather than shout 'Christmas!'-Yuletime Ornaments in grey and also in red.


I must be craving calm colours today as my next choice is this beauty from  Kate Spain for Moda,  Murmuration in Sand


I couldn't resist this pug print from Cosmo.  I can see this making a great cushion with turquoise binding.


This Riley Blake fabric looks like it would be a great pairing with the pugs, Four Corners - Triangles in Teal


The rest of the Four Corners range looks good too- bold, graphic and bright.


In the Black Friday offers, the Gutermann Sew-All thread bundle is a great bargain.  Five spools of 1000m polyester thread, perfect for dressmaking and home decor sewing and there are lots of colour options.  I like to have big spools like these in white, black, natural/beige, navy and grey as they are my most used colours. 


For quilters, there's a great offer on Hobbs precut batting/wadding.  There's different kinds including premium cotton (craft size at only £4.62 and queen size at £22.68) and cotton blend in lots of sizes.  I have used Hobbs cotton blend a few times- its a good option for hand quilting as its quite light.  It needs stitching 4" apart.


You'll also find a multitude of fabrics with up to 80% off.  Offers finish Monday 30th November. Enjoy- there's lots to chose from!
sib blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.