- Two Stitches Grow Babygrow Kit - Bears contains all you need to make the TWo Stitches babygrow up to 24 months sizing, fabric is by Kokka.
- Sevenberry Yarn Dyed Rainbow Fat 1/8th bundle. These are gorgoeous shot cottons, the warp and weft are two different colours- white and the main fabric colour. I have a few of these and I love the effect and the quality.
- Pre-Quilted Woodland Party fabric by Cosmo-Tex. Perfect for baby projects.
- Sarah Jane for Michael Miller, Folk Magic Knit, 100% cotton jersey, perfect for childrenswear and Two Stitches patterns.
- For those who can travel to the bricks and mortar store, Eternal Maker is holding a birthday party from 10-5pm on Saturday 5th August with workshops, discounts, competitions, goodie bags and fundraising to support St Wilfrid's Hospice. There will also be a Maker's Fair so bring cash to support and buy goodies from local makers. Online customers can take part in a raffle as well as supporting St Wilfrid's Hospice, see here for details!
- Heather Ross for Windham, Sleeping Porch, Fortune Teller in Pink, Cotton Lawn. Such a pretty pink and a cute quirky print.
- Jeans: Build a Bundle. All the bits you need to sew a pair of jeans in one long order list, just click for the things you need- large choice of fabrics, patterns, needles, jeans buttons and more. Great idea from Anna!
- Kate Spain for Moda, Early Bird. Build a bundle. Summery bright pretty fabrics, make your wn custom bundle.
- Neon Tropical Floral, Stof France. Lightweight Floral. Glorious dressmaking fabric would make the most gorgeous summer pyjamas, or many other things!
- About Me
- Free Tutorials/Patterns
- Patterns to Buy
- UK Fabric/Sewing Shops
- UK Bra/Lingerie Supply Shops
- Tova Sew-along
- Foundation Paper Piecing
- My Small World QAL
- Farmer's Wife 1930s QAL
- Circle of Stars QAL
- Blogging Tips
- Wardrobe 2019
- Wardrobe 2018
- Wardrobe 2017
- Wardrobe 2016
- Wardrobe 2015
- Wardrobe 2014
Sunday, 23 July 2017
July at Eternal Maker: Flash Free Shipping Offer!
I'm just sneaking into July with my last two sponsor posts; it's always a busy month for me with family birthdays, end of term and prep for my summer schedule in the day job. It's Eternal Maker's turn today and Anna is also busy with a 10th Birthday party planned at the Chichester shop on Saturday 5th August. She also posted a flash shipping offer - free postage over the weekend if you spend over £10, add SHIP-FOR-FREE online to get your shipping for free, take advantage whilst you can, runs until the end of Monday! Offer includes fabrics in the sale.