- Makower Studio Forest Talk 8 Blue Fabrics. A very pretty mix of colours and prints with a forest/floral theme. A green selection is also available as well as individual yardage.
- Michael Miller Pink Bunny Plush. A short pile/plush cuddly fabric with a dimple effect.
- Riley Blake Bunnies and Cream Bundle with Panel. Gorgeous vintage style rabbit print from Penny Rose fabrics. Bunnies, florals and recipes, what's not to like? Individual prints can be found in the bundle listing.
- Kokka Story Time Bear. Japanese fabric, high quality printed cotton gauze. This would be beautiful for a new baby- making pretty muslin cloths, something that gets so much use and is so easy to do, just a double turned hemmed square.
- Michael Miller Sassy Cats Blue Bundle. Cats and geometric blenders, v cute! Also available as a pink bundle.
- Porter & Stone Burghley Novelties, Hartley, Curtain Fabric. Stunning print which can only make me think of Hartley Hare from Pipkins (you need to be of a particular vintage to remember that reference!). Note the five day lead time on this item for ordering.
Friday, 19 May 2017
May at Plush Addict
I've got totally distracted with animal prints for my May visit to Plush Addict, there seemed to be so many new ones! Plus there's a 70% mid season clearance sale until 22nd May which covers all departments, dressmaking, habby and quilting.
Clockwise from top left: