Clockwise from top left:
- Floret organic cotton bastiste, Leah Duncan for Cloud9. Four colour ways of this dreamy cotton. It's a light and semi sheer weight and the promo photos for this range show it sewn up in summery Japanese tops. Gorgeous prints and colours.
- Handbags at Dawn quilting bundle. A selection of fabrics from which you can build your own bundle- have more of one fabric or none of another. Low volume and bright contrasts.
- Colourful Primary quilted Pon Pocho, Nani Iro. Quilted double gauze, perfect for an almost instant baby quilt (add binding) or quilted clothing.
- Get Away Blouse Top by Liesl+Co (PDF digital download). Simple style that would suit light weight woven fabrics. Anna has just started stocking a range of digital patterns including Liesl+Co, Oliver+S, Two Stitches, Jennifer Lauren, Named Clothing, Sew House Seven and Blueprints for Sewing.
- Butterfly Floral Fly Away, Phyllida Coroneo for Dashwood Studio. Very pretty quilting cotton in a gorgeous lilac blue.
- Dress Up Dogs, French Bull Dogs in Aqua, Kokka Jersey. Cotton interlock jersey (very stable and well behaved for sewing). Note width, 75cm/30".