- Robert Kaufman yarn dyed ⅛" gingham squares in pepper. Beautiful cotton gingham- woven check not printed. Also available in brown in this size and a little smaller 1/16" size.
- Lori Holt for Riley Blake, Flower Patch text print. Lovely low volume print, I have this in my stash and it's one of my favourite text backgrounds to combine with bright floral prints.
- Anna Maria Horner for Free spirit, Hand Drawn Garden Coral Waltz.
- Tula Pink for Free Spirit, Floaties and Sinkies.
- Papa Kit Make Your Own Dog in Green. Unbelievable reduction from £19 to £5. Other kits available including fawn and owls.
- Carrie Bloomston for Windham, Paint Staggered Stripe. Described as hot pink but in reality a violet purple and a great quilting print.
- Tana Lawn, Chairs- an absolute bargain for dressmaking!
- Heather Ross for Windham, Swimming with Sea Creatures in cream/blue ( also available in pink), there's lots of other Mendocino in the sale too.
- Lotta Jansdotter for Windham, Follie canvas. Great for cushions, bags, purses.
- Patterns to Buy
- UK Fabric/Sewing Shops
- About Me
- Free Tutorials/Patterns
- Blogging Tips
- UK Bra/Lingerie Supply Shops
- Farmer's Wife 1930s QAL
- My Small World QAL
- Foundation Paper Piecing
- Tova Sew-along
- Circle of Stars QAL
- Wardrobe 2020
- Wardrobe 2019
- Wardrobe 2018
- Wardrobe 2017
- Wardrobe 2016
- Wardrobe 2015
- Wardrobe 2014
Sunday, 21 August 2016
August at Plush Addict: Sale time, ends Midnight today!
Good timing as I put nine choices together for my sponsor post for Plush Addict this month- there's a sale that ends Midnight today, quick quick!
Links are from left to right, row by row: