From left to right, row by row:
- Bows on navy Pin cord by Cosmo Tex. Fine corduroy, ideal for Rosari skirt!
- Pauline Alice, Rosari Skirt Pattern. Adaptable pattern with 1970s style and lots of length and pocket options.
- Allotments in navy, Karen Lewis for Robert Kaufman, beautiful quilting cotton.
- Summer Forest from Nature Trail by Bethan Janine for Dashwood Studio. Quilting Cotton.
- Leaves from Nature Trail by Bethan Janine for Dashwood Studio. Quilting cotton.
- Tutty Fruity natural by Alexander Henry, heavier weight cotton- good for bags, cushions, making storage sacks.
- Princess Castles organic jersey cotton with 5% elastane by Lillestoff. Ideal for the Iris Tee.
- Iris Tee- Multi size tunic 6-12months to 9 years, PDF pattern Another great design from Eternal Maker's in-house pattern brand, Two Stitches. Easy to make jersey A-line t shape with extra back detail.Can be adapted to woven fabrics. Also available as a paper pattern.
- Petrol solid double gauze by Kobayashi, Japanese import. Beautiful for dressmaking and a great mid blue colour.