Monday 23 March 2015

March at Plush Addict

I've noticed that Kellie has had some new deliveries in at Plush Addict, so now seems like a good time for my monthly visit and take a good look at what's in store!  I am a big fan of Urban Chiks who design for Moda.  I loved Swell, Dream on and 1974 and I am very much liking the look of Nomad.


Big feather prints are always popular and Plush Addict have natural, aqua, ...


 peach and black feathers from the Nomad range and I think they will fly out of the shop (see what I did there ;).


 I really like this Aztec geometric print from the same range - this is the Natural colour way.


It is also available in peach and aqua.  And this herringbone stripe print  is perfection!


Can you tell how much I like this range!  Precuts also available: jelly roll and charm pack.
Certain images are make great summer prints- Pineapples, Lobster and Flamingos all come to mind, which takes me to Riley Blake, 'Lula Magnolia Flamingo Orange':


If you like the flamingos, you may also like these Zebra prints from Michael Miller- this is the mint colour way:


Also available in coral,

You know I love a good text print, and this one in particular is a great background fabric, Riley Blake 'Cottage Garden Newspaper Print in gray'.


This is another good text background, from Lori Holt's Flower Patch range, Flower Patch Words in Pink:


Dashwood are putting some great print ranges out- I feel especially pleased that this is from a British company too. Street Life reminds me of the 1950s/60s Christmas prints with families and cars on but instead transported to Spring with a zesty bright colour palette.


There's a good mix of feature prints and more abstract designs.     This is 'Cars':


And this is 'Map':


You can find a bundle with eight prints from the 'Street Life' range here.
Also from Dashwood is this laminate 'Rain or Shine' fabric- perfect for spring in the UK.


You can find coat and outerwear patterns for all ages here as well as tote and bag patterns which could be a great use for a shower proof fabric.  And if you like the print but don't want laminate, find a bundle of the Rain or Shine prints here:


Enjoy your browse around Plush Addict!
sib blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.