Monday 25 August 2014

August at Seamstar

I was going to do my August visit to Seamstar next week but as a newsletter pinged into my inbox with news of offers- 25% off all fabric (exception of the already reduced sale fabric) for a very limited time with the code 25fabric - I thought now was the time before the offer runs out! 
You could chose one of Courtney's kits.  I like her Giant Denim Cushion Kits with their pops of colour:

Available in yellow, cyan (blue) and shocking pink.  Suitable for the bedrooms of teenagers male and female- not usually an easy age group to make for!
There is a limited edition quilt kit to make a Moda Bake shop project- great idea and a total bargain with the discount. This features a layer cake of the V and Co simply Color Me Happy:


The kit also includes 1 metre of plain white cotton and 6 metres of ready made polka dot binding in mint- bargain!  You can see the Moda project here, Scrappy Chevron Picnic quilt.


You will need to supply your own backing fabric and wadding/batting

If you want binding for a project, Courtney has just put this polka dot colour selection up in the shop:


All you need to do is choose your colour.
For those of you into Kawaii cute, there is a Hello Tokyo range in Seamstar, from iron on badges (reminding me I have blazer badges to sew this week for my daughter and friends)




And ending my selection with some vibrant autumnal colours and prints.  Firstly Norwegian Wood by Michael Miller.  This print is called Patchwork:


I really like the Leaf print in this collection too.


Here's another woodsy print, this is 'Twig' from "Annali by Stephanie Thannhauser.  I think this would play nicely with Norwegian wood too.


And lastly, this felt bundle 'Daylight' as I loved the colours and it reminds me that summer hasn't gone yet.

If you want to be an earlybird and get first news of discounts at Seamstar, you can sign up to Courtney's newsletter here.
sib blog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post, managed to get myself some beautiful Meadow cotton lawn and am looking forward to making dresses for my nieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.