Monday 21 October 2013

500 Quilt Blocks Flickr Group

Much excitement last week for Lynne and I as 500 Quilt Blocks: The Only Quilt Block Compendium You'll Ever Need went on sale and we started seeing copies via Instagram in the UK, USA and Australia.  Some pretty emotional moments for us, each time we see a copy in the wild and someone has shared a pic, and now as people dive in and choose a block or a project from the book and show us how they got on,  proud only starts to describe it.
We had a little nudge (thankyou Catherine I don't know why we hadn' thought of it!) to start a Flickr group to showcase your blocks and projects so come join us and if you are on Instagram and you post a 500 Quilt Blocks pic, tag your photo with #500quiltblocks and then we can see all the pics in one easy search.  The same thing works on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook.  You know Lynne and I will squeal every time, this is a novelty that won't wear off!  Still awaiting our copies to sell, I am waiting impatiently...
sib blog

3 comments:

  1. I just got notice that my copy has shipped :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting and waiting for my copy ~ got an email that it should be here tomorrow and I can dive in and make something!
    So excited for you and Lynn ~ must be wonderful to see your name and work in a book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Seeing them in the wild' tee hee :oD I can imagine it's so much fun seeing your babies go out in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.