Tuesday 9 June 2015

Verykerryberry at Me Being Crafty Podcast

A few weeks ago Tsoniki of 'Me Being Crafty' invited me to be interviewed for her podcast.  It was recorded a couple of weeks ago and has just gone live.  I was nervous about doing this but Tsoniki put me quickly at ease and once I got talking it was a fun thing to do!


You can listen to the podcast at Tsoniki's website or go to iTunes and download from there.  I talk about how and when I started sewing, how Penny and I work together at Sew-Ichigo, my love of spoken word and music, and about the My Small World quilt-along.  I hope you enjoy it!  I also enjoyed listening to Angela Pingel of Cut to Pieces and Charise Randall of Charise Creates plus Jess Van Den who was new to me but I found a lot to identify with in her interview.   I am a fan of podcasts generally, they are great company when you are sewing!
sib blog

2 comments:

  1. I love hearing your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to the podcast today Kerry and I really enjoyed it! - it was so great to put a voice to a face (if that's a thing) - and just lovely to hear you both talking. I'm new to Tsoniki's podcasts (and found them via your post here), so then listened to Jess Van Den's as well - I've been to a social media talk that Jess gave here in Brisbane, she was excellent, lots of great tips and ideas. I am so hoping that one day you are on the Great British Sewing Bee, how fun would that be! Cat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.