Thursday 25 May 2017

Searching out Beauty

I haven't felt like posting anything this week following the Manchester bombing. It's been such an awful event that I've kept away from news and radio wherever possible unless there is something positive to take from the reporting. The help of others and the acts of kindness during the grimmest of times are the reminder that people are on the whole good, kind, noble and generous. 















I spent last weekend visiting my brother in London. We saw so many beautiful things, from Michaelangelo and Sebastian, 1300 to 1500 paintings at the National Gallery, coffee and a swedish bun at Fabrique, the gardens at the Geffrye Museum of the Home, the William Morris Gallery in Walthamstow, Tikki London, and finally my first visit to Kew Gardens which was an utter delight.
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Amazing photographs of great beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time! Thank you for sharing all the wonderful pics! Beautiful flowers - fabrics - sights and your swedish bun looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.