Saturday 14 April 2012

Sew-Ichigo Patterns for Sale!

At last, Sew-Ichigo's first pattern collection 'Kitchen Classics' is now on sale.

Kitchen Classics pattern set available!
You can find out all the details here and purchase here.  Our pattern testers were a great help and they are sharing their blocks on Flickr and blogs-Amy's post is here, Leila's post is here and Ayumi's is here- and there are more to come and a few giveaways too.   Penny and I can't thank them enough for taking the time to try our blocks out and check through the pattern details.  So enjoy!  And this is just the first pattern set, Penny and I chatted today and we know what is coming next and then next after that!  
sib blog

14 comments:

  1. yes, yes! thank you so much to all the pattern testers and to Amy, Ayumi and Leila for posting about them!
    And I'm super excited about our plans, this should be a really fun ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry! I love your kitchen aids! Good luck and lots of customers to your new shop!!! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, looking forward to the next great pattern reveal :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stand blender block is freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you know we are all excited to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Penny and Kerry! I am so looking forward to seeing what other fab patterns you come up with for us !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I absolutely love your "Kitchen Classics". You all are soooooo
    talented!!! Can't wait to see what comes next!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just sooo great! You are all fantastic together, I cannot wait to give these ago - just have some UFO's to finish then I shall be purchasing! :D Keep up the great work guys!! I just love seeing all your amazing projects, such an inspiration to me :)
    Jessie, xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got mine the day they came out ~ have a few project ahead of them but really looking forward to making them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to both of you- these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just purchased the set of patterns, after receiving Ayumi's adorable kitchenaid potholder! I just love the whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was so nice to be able to test the wonderful pattern! You two are just a great team ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.