Thursday 27 June 2019

June at Plush Addict

Plush Addict has some wonderful bold and graphic prints arriving this month from Andover and Dashwood and I've enjoyed picking out my favourites: 

Andover Home 6 x FQ Bundle  Home is Sarah Golden's latest collection for Andover and I love it!  I don't usually go for monotone but these have such charm and I love a home theme.  This bundle is a very happy one, I think I'm going to have to succumb!
Dashwood Lost Treasures 8 x FQ Bundle  I've chosen my two favourite prints, Apples and Birds from Jane Farmham's Lost Treasures Collection based on favourite childhood trinkets and treasures but they are all wonderful prints, I'm a big fan of Jane's print style.
Dashwood Flourish 7 x FQ Bundle A contemporary meets mid-century style collection featuring birds and florals from Jos Proust, bold and beautiful.
Elizabeth Hartman North Stars  Plush Addict have very recently started to stock Elizabeth Hartman's popular quilt patterns.  North Starts is an Arctic-themed sampler style quilt, I picked this one for the variety of animals, each could make a quilt or a cushion on its own.  Find all her other quilt patterns here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.