- Alohoa Barkcloth Sevenberry. Beautiful large floral vintage style pattern on barkcloth at a great price (£14/M). Works well for clothes with a more structural shape, e.g. Lily Dress by Colette, or Christine Haynes Emery Dress.
- Kelly Anorak Close Case Files. On trend practical coat pattern with lots of extra details for a professional finish. Perfect for the Sevenberry Twills.
- Honey Twill Sevenberry. Medium weight twill weave, swatch selection booklet also available. Great for lightweight coats like the Kelly Anorak, skirts, dungarees, bags etc.
- Brass Buckle Trim. There are now a plethora of bag making and other hardware options on the website including these buckles. You can also find dungaree buckles and coloured rivets.
- Carolyn Friedlander Ariel in Blue Jay. The most gorgeous brightest blue quilting cotton print from Carolyn Friedlander
- Furballs Tabby Road by Tula Pink. Tula's newest technicolour, cat themed collection on quilting cotton.
- Cat Snacks in Strawberry Fields Tabby Road by Tula Pink.
Thursday, 30 March 2017
March at Eternal Maker: New Website
The big news for my longtime sponsor Eternal Maker this month is an all-singing, all-dancing website. It's only just gone live so there still might be a few kinks to iron out but so far, I've found lots of handy features including a super fast Paypal feature as an alternative check out, a double arrow checker to compare product, a heart icon wish list feature (you need to create an account and log in), reviews and much more.
Clockwise from top right: