- Art Gallery: Prickly Pear in Indigo from Sage Bari J. Beautiful border print (also available in a plummy Ruby colour). Border printed along one selvedge, perfect for the simplest of dresses and skirts, plus you can see examples of clothing, bags and cushions to see the border displayed on the link.
- Robert Kaufman Essex linen metallics in new shades, Copper, Dusty Rose and Water.
- Robert Kaufman:Tree Stripe Border from Friedlander by Carolyn Friedlander. Possibly her best collection yet with trees at the heart of her design inspiration. Quilting cotton.
- Cotton Lawn Amaryllis. Amazing floral print, on trend with the giant blooms and wide at 59". Maybe a good partner for the Melilot shirt?
- Deer + Doe Melilot shirt/blouse. This pattern is very popular with sewing bloggers planning their sewing for 2017. Check out #2017makenine on Instagram
- Alison Glass Skills Builder Quilt Pattern:Flight Path
- Robert Kaufman: Cattle Print from Friedlander by Carolyn Friedlander. Quilting cotton.
- Dashwood Studio: Craggy from Altitude by Pippa Shaw
- Windham Fabrics: Moths in Jade from Sleeping Porch by Heather Ross. Voile weight collection in jewel-like, saturated colours.
- Patterns to Buy
- UK Fabric/Sewing Shops
- About Me
- Free Tutorials/Patterns
- Blogging Tips
- UK Bra/Lingerie Supply Shops
- Farmer's Wife 1930s QAL
- My Small World QAL
- Foundation Paper Piecing
- Tova Sew-along
- Circle of Stars QAL
- Wardrobe 2020
- Wardrobe 2019
- Wardrobe 2018
- Wardrobe 2017
- Wardrobe 2016
- Wardrobe 2015
- Wardrobe 2014
Tuesday, 7 February 2017
February at Village Haberdashery
Exciting times at Village Haberdashery, the shop move has happened and the new shop is looking amazing! It's a crafter's paradise with room for yarn, paper, stamps, embroidery supplies as well as fabric and patterns plus workshop space for classes or even to hire by the hour. Quite the change from the original shop which was always packed with goodies but a little tight for space. As usual, there's plenty of new arrivals too. Here's my nine picks for February's sponsor post.