From left to right, row by row.
- Frolic, Avila, Sarah York for Cloud9 Fabrics. Painterly design on cotton batiste which is similar to cotton lawn in feel. Annie has described this as slightly sheer so you do need to consider lining for some clothing, although it looks like the fabrics gather beautifully. There are lots of garment pictures to see how it works in the links.
- Sleeping Porch, Floral in Purple, Heather Ross for Windham Fabrics. Cotton lawn and perhaps the best purple fabric ever!
- Double Gauze Dobby Chambray, Charcoal, by Robert Kaufman. Lightweight, wide width and a lovely match for the Fielder pattern (see number 5).
- Sleeping Porch, Moths in Jade, Heather Ross for Windham.. Cotton lawn. See the lookbook for this new cotton lawn quilting/clothing fabric range here.
- Merchant & Mills, Fielder Dress Top Pattern. Based on a traditional sweatshirt shape with raglan sleeves. I think it always helps to see other people's versions of patterns sewn up and this one of the top option in heavy white linen by Linda of Kettle Yarn Co is a beauty.
- Cactus Party on black, Sevenberry. Cute print on woven cotton. Also in white.
- Desert Bloom, Spring in Maize. Lovely golden mixer print from this Moda quilting range.
- Desert Bloom, Wildflower in Midnight, Sherri and Chelsi for Moda, gorgeous deep inky background on this floral print on quilting cotton.
- Sidewalk, Art Class in white, organic cotton interlock jersey by Rae Hoekstra for Cloud9. Perfect for children's wear and more.