From left to right, row by row:
- Love Bugs Collection from Riley Blake. Get ready for Valentine's Day makes!
- Critter Stamp, mustard by Ellen Luckett Baker for Kokka. Linen cotton blend.
- Happy Dishes Ring a Ling from Ruby Line Sparkle by Melody Miller. A blast from the past in pre Cotton+ Steel designing days from Melody. Cotton/linen blend.
- Mousey Mouse, from Catnap by Lizzie House from Andover Fabrics. Love this print, I've used it on a few projects including most recently my second Simple Sampler quilt here and here.
- Penny's Dolls House roll-up by Darlene Zimmerman for Robert Kaufman. 1930s repro prints bargain at £20!
- Italian Check in Fawn Pink. Coating weight fabric in a 80% wool/20% blend. 150cm wide and perfect for coats and jackets. Dry clean only.
- Notepads Type, Julia Rothman for Windham fabrics. For all the stationery addicts!
- Picnic Check Honey Bee from Glamping, Mary Jane butters for Moda. Glorious sunny large check print!
- Paris Paws, Alexander Henry fabrics. Cute retro cat design.