- Robert Kaufman Shetland Flannel in Pumpkin. Great for pyjamas and cosy blankets, clothes, cosies and cushions.
- Nani Iro, Fruity Pocho, Cream/blue brushed cotton, Naomi Ito. Great for pyjamas and cosy blankets, clothes, cosies and cushions.
- Riley Blake, Farm Fresh flannels. The cheeriest flannel cotton.
- Closet Case Files, Kelly Anorak Sewing Pattern.
- Oliver + S Sleepover Pyjama pattern
- Gera Cross Stitch Pattern: Santa has Come! Detailed pattern by Kyoko Maruoka. For use with DMC colours or contact Eternal Maker for the Conversion for Cosmo threads.
- Rainbow Stripe jersey. Cotton/elastane blend (95% cotton 5%lycra) so great recovery for leggings and close fitting tops.
- Felt Kit Pig. Includes die-cut felt pieces, embroidery thread, eyes and stuffing. Instructions are in Japanese but there are lots of diagrams and it's described as a relatively easy kit.
- Apples to Oranges Sewing kit pattern. A lovely project from Liesl Gibson's Straight Stitch Society. Perfect to make a gift for a sewing friend and a great scrap buster!
- About Me
- Free Tutorials/Patterns
- Patterns to Buy
- UK Fabric/Sewing Shops
- UK Bra/Lingerie Supply Shops
- Tova Sew-along
- Foundation Paper Piecing
- My Small World QAL
- Farmer's Wife 1930s QAL
- Circle of Stars QAL
- Blogging Tips
- Wardrobe 2019
- Wardrobe 2018
- Wardrobe 2017
- Wardrobe 2016
- Wardrobe 2015
- Wardrobe 2014
Tuesday, 13 December 2016
December at Eternal Maker: New arrivals, cosy and gifts
My last sponsor post for 2016, it's Eternal Maker's turn and I've chosen some tactile fabrics for the cosiest of times, plus some gift ideas and patterns that you might want to sew up for the holidays or in the new year.