- Cat Face silhouette jersey knit. Lightweight cotton/ lycra jersey (8% elastane). A multitude of clothing uses
- Circle Blooms, in blue on linen blend. Beautiful paper cut style print by Ellen Luckett Baker for Kokka. Also available in pink.
- Dream a Little, grey, Faraway Forest. My favourite print from the Faraway forest range by Lizzie Mackay for Blend fabrics, (see more in the next choice). I've seen this print sewn up as a sleep mask which is a lovely idea, also good for a cloud cushion or pillowcase.
- Faraway Forest Range by Lizzie Mackay for Blend fabrics
- Puddle Pink from Rain or Shine, Dashwood Studios. Vibrant colours in this quilting cotton print.
- Jersey viscose bias binding. Incredibly useful bias binding which works well with woven fabrics e.g. to finish necklines or armholes. Just some of the colours available in this photo, big colour selection available online.
- Heavyweight denim with colour motes by Robert Kaufman. I haven't seen this elsewhere in the UK and the little flecks are a great little addition, I can see it used for a bag or children's wear, or maybe a Grainline Moss skirt?
- Grove Sidewalk from Handcrafted 2 by Alison Glass. these Handcrafted hand dyed fabrics are between quilting weight and garment weight so work for both.
- Piece, Grey Silver, Echino metallic cotton linen blend. Stunning print by Etsuko Furuya.
- Patterns to Buy
- UK Fabric/Sewing Shops
- About Me
- Free Tutorials/Patterns
- Blogging Tips
- UK Bra/Lingerie Supply Shops
- Farmer's Wife 1930s QAL
- My Small World QAL
- Foundation Paper Piecing
- Tova Sew-along
- Circle of Stars QAL
- Wardrobe 2020
- Wardrobe 2019
- Wardrobe 2018
- Wardrobe 2017
- Wardrobe 2016
- Wardrobe 2015
- Wardrobe 2014
Saturday, 30 July 2016
July at Eternal Maker
Here are my July choices for Eternal Maker, I can always find so many beauties hidden in their vast selection online- even more in their bricks and mortar shop in Chichester. I'm loving grey and bright colours at the moment so that was my starting point for these choices.