Row by row, l to r:
2. Dashwood Studio Twist Arrow Quilt designed by Lynne Goldsworthy.
3. Michael Miller Vintage Kitchen FQ Bundle. Not surprisingly, I think this is my favrouite of today's selection- great retro colours, kitchen themes and some animals sprinkled in too, win win!
4. Riley Blake glasses multi. Great print for pouches, bags and of course quilts!
5. Postcards from Sweden Quilt Kit (pre order). All kits are here
6. Sew & Sew from Choe's Closet Moda. A pastel rainbow of floral and sewing themed fabrics available in Jelly roll, layer cake and charm pack as well as selected prints. and a fat quarter bundle.
7. Dashwood Millefleur- Floral Stems on Bright Blue. Millefleurs is a stunning collection from UK company Dashwood and this is my favourite print (see the bundle here)
8. Makower Wrap it Up Quilt Kit . Get your Christmas quilt sorted early with this kit designed by Lynne Goldsworthy.
9. Riley Blake Unicorns & Rainbows. A crazy print which always proves very popular.
One of the effects of Brexit for UK quilt/fabric shops could well be for them to look at UK suppliers, with the changes in £/$ rates it makes much better business sense and with companies such as Dashwood and Makower creating such fantastic ranges and working with British quilters like Lynne and Kelly, this could well be a positive spin off.