Here's my sponsor selection for June from Plush Addict, including quilting cotton, new pattern releases and a beautiful luxury crepe for trousers, enjoy! *edited to add, many of these are now on clearance so at a lower price!*
Starting top left, from l to r:
- Free Spirit Lottie Da, Sprig in Tangerine. Heather Bailey print in a glorious and groovy citrus palette.
- Moda Whispers, Muslin Mates, Take Flight in grey, from Studio M, this is just one print from a beautiful tonal range of white, off whites, light and darker greys.
- Dear Stella Carousel Horses in Pink. Gorgoeus quilting cotton print with great potential for retro styles dresses and skirts.
- Moda Whispers, Muslin Mates, XOXO pale grey
- Lewis & Irene, Make a Wish: Fat quarter bundle, fairies, florals and fauna. Soft and pretty colour palette.
- Windham Swim Team- Fish Pattern. this is the first time I've seen this print. It's from Dinara Mirtalipova, a new Windham designer with a fun first collection (see more at Windham). There's only one print available at Plush Addict but it has a lot of potential for mixing with other fabrics and fish/water/mermaid prints.
- Japanese Import, 'Min & Deco' Tulips on Cream. I couldn't resist the Scandi, graphic style of this Japanese print on cotton. Deco is the design company name, I think it's just the usual quilting cotton substrate.
- Tilly & the Buttons Marigold Trousers/jumpsuit pattern. the newest release from Tilly Walnes, this pattern is very representative of lots of ready-to-wear trouser and dumpsite styles on the hight street at the moment and Tilly has further pattern hack ideas on her blog. I've suggested a very appropriate fabric next!
- Luxury Crepe in Platinum, perfect for Tilly Marigold trousers or jumpsuit. In fact, after I chose this for this month's sponsor selection, I found that Tilly had a picture on her blog of the jumpsuit in this very fabric!