Saturday 3 April 2010


I have a plethora of images for Easter, starting with Miffy and the chicks- from an old lunch box...


Moving on to some lovely handcrafted birdie items by my friend Hesta in the Made shop, Libra Court, Sidmouth.  You can find more of her work at Green Glamour.



A bit more home spun, the Easter display on our mantel piece as designed by Lula.


A great time was had with Kathy, James and family dyeing eggs and running an Eggs-Factor contest to decide the best egg.



Finishing with homemade Simnel cake, Nigella Lawson recipe from Feast.  I always wonder whether I should bother to make this but I always do and I forget until then how great it tastes!

Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.