- FQ Bundle: Dashwood Studio Distant Dreams, 8 fabrics. A spicy colour palette and hot floral prints and geometrics mixed in with Dashwood Twist.
- FQ Bundle: Moda Desert Bloom, 20 fabrics. A mega bundle of beautiful prints. I especially like the colour range from light to dark with a saturated selection in between.
- FQ Bundle: Dashwood Studio Altitude, 11 fabrics. Mountains, trees and geometric with some added Dashwood Twist.
- FQ Bundle: Acorn Forest, 6 fabrics. A smaller bundle with a mix of prints from Robert Kaufman Acorn Forest and a couple of mixers from elsewhere.
- FQ Bundle: Riley Blake, When Skies are Grey, 20 fabrics. Collection from Simple Simon and Company ( a new-to-me name). Weather motifs, metallic accents- there are tonnes of project ideas on the Simple Simon and Co website.
- FQ Bundle: Michael Miller Foxy Fellas, 7 fabrics. Foxes always seem to be popular prints and these designs have a lot of character.FQ Bundle; Cottons Makower Polka Spots, 8 fabrics. Generously sized dots and a lovely colour selection
- FQ Bundle: Michael Miller, Wove it or Weave it, 9 fabrics. Geometric mark making style patterns in neutrals and blues.
- FQ Bundle: Andover Floral Splendor Blue, 9 fabrics. Floral prints and blenders from Cathy Nordstrom. Also available in a green/pastel palette.
- FQ Bundle: Makower Polka Spots, 8 fabrics. Generously sized dots and a gorgeous colour selection.
Thursday, 26 January 2017
Plush Addict in January
It's already nearly the end of January, time for my monthly visit to sponsor Plush Addict and I thought I'd feature fat quarter bundles: ready-made co-ordinating fabric stacks to start a project or mix with other fabrics you already have. Fabrics are also available separately if you'd rather create your own selection.