Saturday 30 July 2016

July at Eternal Maker

Here are my July choices for Eternal Maker, I can always find so many beauties hidden in their vast selection online- even more in their bricks and mortar shop in Chichester.  I'm loving grey and bright colours at the moment so that was my starting point for these choices.


  1. Cat Face silhouette jersey knit. Lightweight  cotton/ lycra jersey (8% elastane).  A multitude of clothing uses
  2. Circle Blooms, in blue on linen blend.  Beautiful paper cut style print by Ellen Luckett Baker  for Kokka. Also available in pink.
  3. Dream a Little, grey, Faraway Forest.  My favourite print from the Faraway forest range by   Lizzie Mackay for Blend fabrics, (see more in the next choice).  I've seen this print sewn up as a sleep mask which is a lovely  idea, also good for a cloud cushion or pillowcase.
  4. Faraway Forest Range by Lizzie Mackay for Blend fabrics
  5. Puddle Pink from Rain or Shine, Dashwood Studios.  Vibrant colours in this quilting cotton print.
  6. Jersey viscose bias binding.  Incredibly useful bias binding which works well with woven fabrics e.g. to finish necklines or armholes.  Just some of the colours available in this photo, big colour selection available online.
  7. Heavyweight denim with colour motes by Robert Kaufman.  I haven't seen this elsewhere in the UK and the little flecks are a great little addition, I can see it used for a bag or children's wear, or maybe a Grainline Moss skirt?
  8. Grove Sidewalk from Handcrafted 2 by Alison Glass.  these Handcrafted hand dyed fabrics are between quilting weight and garment weight so work for both.
  9. Piece, Grey Silver, Echino metallic cotton linen blend.  Stunning print by Etsuko Furuya.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.