Tuesday 19 October 2010

Red is Best

There is a group on Flickr devoted to fabric stacks and a recent innovation has been to have theme weeks- so far Season with a Side of Smiles,  Lemon drops and Gumdrops, The Elements and this week my choice Red is Best.  If you want to add a stack of your favourite Reds come and share.

I was inspired by a this great book, typical line "But my red barrettes make my hair laugh."
I went a bit red crazy round the house looking for lovely reds.  Divine vintage hankie
Love that bakelite plastic red darning mushroom
And my latest find at the boot sale on Sunday, vintage lipstick buttons on a great card.
Red is definitely best x
sib blog

2 comments:

  1. Red is best.... my fave colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your red fabric stash and those little vintage finds! Red is cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.