Thursday 17 January 2019

Goodbye Lottie


Posts like this are always the hardest to write.   After almost eleven and a half years, we had to say goodbye to Lottie.  Her health problems were too much for her.  She left this world snuggled, cuddled and with a belly full of egg (her favourite treat).  There's not much more to say, our memories of her are so many, they are happy and full of life.  She's appeared many times in my photos here, especially my clothing pics.  It's the first time in over 18 years that there has not been a dog or a small child to tend to and that is taking some adjustment.  She is much missed...

13 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s so hard to say goodbye to our furry companions, isn’t it! Cherish the wonderful memories of Lottie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, it is terrible when we have to say goodbye to our little furry babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture of her to post. Tears were in my eyes just thinking of you and your sweet Lottie. May she rest in peace and my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too was tearful and I understand The emptiness you must be feeling.Such faithful companions and there is nothing like their love and friendship.Your happy memories will help you over the coming days.
    The photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for you and your family. Hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear of the loss of Lottie ~ sending all the love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Kerry, I’m so, so sorry. Only someone who has gone through a similar loss can really understand how devastating it is. Please know you’re in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Kerry, my heart goes out to you. No words, just love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved seeing pictures of Lottie on Exmouth beach. My heart breaks for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So hard to lose our furry family members. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.