Eternal Maker: Jersey, quilting and garment making...
- Sarah Jane for Michael Miller, Unicorn Forest, Magic Knit. Popular print in 100% cotton jersey fabric, ideal for young children/baby clothes or grown up unicorn lovers. The Two Stitchers patterns are a great starting point.
- Carolyn Friedlander, Gleaned, Robert Kaufman fabrics: a stunning selection from Carolyn's new nature-inspired collection. I love the two snake prints in Ash and Cantaloupe. Also available as a roll-up jelly roll.
- Chambray with quotes motif from Robert Kaufman. I love making garments in chambray and this lends itself to many different styles.
Plush Addict: Bright fat quarter quilting bundles...
- Fat Quarter Bundle: Makower Kity, 10 fabrics. Happy colours and cats galore!
- Fat Quarter Bundle: Makower Katie Jane 20 fabrics. An amazing 1930s repro/vintage bundle with lots of florals and feedsack style prints- unsurprisingly, this would be my dream bundle. I especially like the pink and navy prints.
- Fat Quarter Bundle: Fruity Friends, 13 Fabrics. Kawaii style designs and an eclectic mix of fruit, flamingos, florals and cacti. Prints can also be bought individually so you can make your own bundle.
- Printed cotton denim: Cherries. Wide width at 60" and lightweight so perfect for dresses and skirts.
- Art Gallery Jersey: from top to bottom: Arizona, Spices Fusion, Lambkin, Esoterra, Boho Fusion, Nightfall. My favourite is the Lambkin moon and starts print, it is practically begging me to become jersey pyjamas.
- Dear Stella, Jetsetter, Mermaid Jetsetter in Pine. There are four prints in stock from the Jetsetter range, all are very cute and lend themselves very well to EPP fussy cutting. Shirting rather than quilting cotton so suitable for clothing too.