Time for my monthly visit to Eternal Maker and my colour palette is definitely Autumnal! I've included a mix of brushed cotton, lightweight chambray, linen cotton blend, rayon/cotton double gauze and quilting cotton alongside some pattern suggestions.
From l to r, row by row:
- Kokka, pressed brushed cotton,Rings in mustard. The description of this fabric is very interesting; the circle ring image is pressed into the fabric. Suitable for skirts, jackets and trousers.
- Robert Kaufman cotton chambray-dot in indigo Floaty chambray, great for dressmaking although you may need to line some skirts.
- Girl and the squirrel Iris tee kit. This includes the Two Stitches Iris Tee pattern (age range 6 months- 9 years) and fabric to make a Tee up to age 5 years.
- Kokka Botanica black/monochrome linen blend by Ellen Luckett-Baker.
- Deer & Doe Belledone Dress pattern. Deer & Doe patterns are now available to buy from online stockists and Eternal Maker stock many of their designs including this classic dress
- Kokka pressed brushed cotton rings in charcoal
- Sevenberry Landscape in grey. Beautiful print on Japanese cotton.
- Nan Iro Rayon double gauze, triangle blue (Kokka). This is a new one for me, rayon (lyocell) cotton double gauze. I'm imagining this is extra drapey and what a gorgeous print. I'm also thinking, gathers, unpressed pleats tops and dresses- the Liesl Gallery tunic/top would be a easy choice for this and the Deer & Doe Aubepine would be perfect too.
- Kokka, yellow/monochrome linen blend fabric by Ellen Luckett Baker.