Monday 18 January 2016

January at Plush Addict

Kellie always seems to have an offer on at Plush Addict so at the time of this month's visit, there is 40% off furnishing fabrics (ending 20th January)- great time to buy for curtains- as well as double plush (reward) points on all purchases.   These are my top home decor picks - but there are a lot more to choose from:




There are some new quilting cotton collections that have just arrived.  Vintage Journal is a pretty collection of traditional floral prints with the addition of birds, butterflies and vintage postcards.  There are twelve prints plus an optional  bird and postcard panel.
The bundle option is here and individual fabrics can be found here.  I especially like the swallows/text prints in cream and blue.  This range is from Makower- they are producing some excellent prints and they are great value too at £11/metre,  Another new print collection, Vacation is on pre-order, due in any time Jan/Feb and a really fun summery selection of novelty prints. 
There are two new collections out from different companies that look like they would work well together, Moda have Mon Ami from Basic Grey and Dashwood have Mori Girls- there is great crossover potential for them!  I've picked four prints from Mon Ami as that has arrived and I'll take a closer look at Mori Girls next month when it will have arrived (you can pre-order now).



My love of Chambray continues with some more gorgeous blues from Robert Kaufman.  I've used the  clip dot indigo before, it is quite light and floaty- see it in this Alder dress- I'm waiting for some samples of the others to check weight and thickness.



Check out the bargains, offers and new arrivals and enjoy your look around!

sib blog

3 comments:

  1. The herringbone indigo would look gorgeous with a spot of embroidery added and then turned into a pouch/drawstring bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be a downer but wanted to let you know all the advertising posts are getting me down. If I wanted to shop I would rather just do that on my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda

      I’m sorry to hear that. I limit my sponsors so I only have three that I write posts about and that funds my fabric and notions and I feel lucky for that to be the case otherwise I could not afford to sew and make as many things as I do. I don’t host random giveaways and I clearly indicate my sponsor posts so people can either skip or read them- either way it is clear that is is linked to a sponsor. I try and make the posts a bit more interesting than just a random list of what’s just arrived and I only showcase stuff that I like. I am not going to have more sponsors and I aim to write a balance of posts so that there are other things to read beyond the three sponsor posts each month. In an ideal world, maybe I wouldn’t have sponsors but in an ideal world I would earn more money through sewing! I receive a small income from the writing work I do outside of my blog, nothing more, so the sponsor posts remain.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.