- Cotton Lawn Honey Bees in Dusky Honey. One of the beautiful Lady McElroy lawns that all have amazing prints. 150cm/59" wide
- Intermix dot weave in indigo. I love the look of the new Intermix fabrics, they all feature different weave effects creating subtle patterns which I can imagine as scarves and garments. 110cm/44" wide.
- Peppered Cotton, Peacock, Extra Wide. These really are super wide at 108"/274cm. described as a little heavier than other shot cottons (warp and weft threads are different colours, giving the colour depth and drama. Useful for quilt backs, garment making (think heavier chambray), bags, cushions and more. Five colours currently in stock, see more here. Great value and remember for dressmaking, you will need a lot less- contact Annie or Caroline for guidance.
- Ponte Roma zig zag in royal blue. This looks ideal for the Tilly & the Buttons Zadie dress or maybe as a Grainline Morris jacket?
- Grainline Farrow Dress Pattern. This design has been growing on me, I see it so often on Instagram on a range of heights and body shapes and they all look great. Sleeve and sleeveless options.
- Kona bundle to match Around the Block. Annie and Caroline regularly put together Kona bundles to match quilting lines (this matches Skinny La Minx, Around the Block) which is handy if you want to buy the two together but bundles like this one also work well in their own right, those colours pack a punch!
- Sweater knit silver grey and gold. Sweater knit is hard to find so I thought I should feature this. It's a sparkly knit with stitch variation and ideal for making a top/scarf without actually knitting! This would work well with a Briar pattern.
- Antique linen Marine. 100% linen in the most beautiful cobalt blue. Described as having great drape. 140cm/55" wide. This would pair nicely with the Farrow pattern.
- Moving on, Lawns in Cool Blue. From Jen Kingwell's cotton lawn collection for Moda and currently on sale at 40% off, bargain!
Disclosure: Village Haberdashery is a sponsor.