Time to visit Plus Addict for my monthly sponsor post and I've seen lots of new bundles popping up where Kellie Rose mixes prints with some blenders from other ranges to great effect. My favourite is Vintage Daydream. I've also chosen some gift and costume ideas thinking ahead to the next few months!
From left to right, row by row:
- Moda, Wing and Leaf: this bundle includes some Moda Grunge and Makower linen texture. You can see all option for this range including precuts and individual yardage here.
- Baby Cord Cherries on Navy. I pounced on this and promptly ordered 3 metres when I saw Kellie preview this gorgeous cord on Instagram. Wide width, lovely soft quality. I think I am going to sew another long length Darling Ranges dress with mine.
- Riley Blake Princess Dreams. Kellie has mixed the Princess Dreams prints with Moda Grunge and Makower fabrics to create a fabulous little bundle for little girls with lots of pattern and colour. Individual yardage is here.
- Felt Craft Kit, Gingerbread Man: one of a selection of cute value kits that could make a good half term activity for older crafty children.
- Riley Blake Vintage Daydream. I seriously love this range and Kellie has combined the six individual prints that Plush Addict are stocking with the most perfect Moda grunge smudge gorgeous colours.
- Metallic Gold Effect Dancewear Stretch Fabric. We are coming into the time of year where costumes and fancy dress need to be made. This could even be used for some sparkly lingerie - gold bralette maybe?!
- Riley Blake, Mid Mod. Retro colours and shapes from designer Emily Haye, mixed in with some great mixers chosen by Kellie. See individual yardage here.
- Spool shape Novely USB stick 2GB. Great gift idea, get organised early!
- Moda Shibori, Kelly has combined these indigo and tie dye inspired prints with some Grunge and linen texture to make a gorgeous blue bundle. Individual prints can be seen here.