Saturday 4 January 2014

Sale at Seamstar

Its sale time at Seamstar and there a some bargains to be had.  I feel I would be doing you a disservice with my sponsors if I didn't mention  that this Lecien Old New Deer print is now only £2.10 FQ.  I've been using this print in a project and I love it!
Lu Summer's début Moda line, Summersville is at £1.74 (quilt backs maybe at that price?) and Scandi is my favourite print from that range.
I am thinking Valentines Day with this 'Love' birdy print, another at £1.74 FQ
And Jay-Cyn organics Commute fabrics are reduced to £2.16 FQ,  I like Dandi Flight
One of the biggest offers is a trial box of Seamstars's Craft Club on January only offer of £5.99 (rather than £9.99) + postage.  Box includes craft bundle of fabrics and trimmings plus another set of materials/instructions for a specific project.  This was a summer box:

This was the content's list- to give you an idea:
Summer Fruits
A collection based around a fruity theme.


Craft Club Bundle contains:
1 x Japanese fabric called Berries roughly 21 x 25cm 
2 x Better Value Plain Cottons in Apple Green & Sunflower
3 x Pieces of felt each roughly 12.5cm x 30cm Cerise, Red & Lemon
1 x Pack of buttons in fruit colours including 3 fruit shapes
3 x yards of cherry & strawberry ribbons
2 x Die cut felt leaf 
3 x Embroidery fruit patches 
2 x Machine bobbins

Monthly Makeable Apple Pin Cushion Kit
Kit containing 2 coordinating fabrics from the Summersville collection
Piece of lightweight iron on interfacing
Piece of brown felt
Die cut green leaf
Toy stuffing
Small button
Carded instructions
There are other packs and kits on offer including scrap appliqué packs, special offer lots and remnant rolls.  This pack makes a camera cover:
And I think this one makes a scarf:
Enjoy having a root around for bargains!
sib blog

5 comments:

  1. La la la - fell off the shopping wagon already... I will resist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La la la la la....not listening! Too many pretties on sale at the moment. I have bought lovely vintage sheet FQs from Mary Emmen's Etsy shop and am wondering if it will be OK to mix them with ordinary cotton for the background of the quilt top. I'm not sure if I have the patience (or luck!) to source the right sort of print/colour in vintage sheets! I have the perfect twin sheet for the backing though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not going to buy fabric for the first 6 months of the year apart from quilt backs. I was going to happily live off my stash.... At least I got to approximately 7.15 p.m. before I gave in to the Seamstar sale. Must try harder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lead me astray too! What a lovely shop, I got off lightly with six fat quarters :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.