- Essex Linen Classic Wovens Navy Check. Timeless, large woven check, love it!
- Comic Book Heroes FQ Bundle. No shop puts together a curated bundle quite like Eternal Maker. These fabrics are also available singularly but the easy route is buying them in a quilt-ready stack like this!
- Snowy Polar Bears Japanese Cotton. I find these softly coloured cute Japanese fabrics irresistible, especially as the weather gets cooler.
- Equations in Black, Science Fair, from Robert Kaufman. A great take on a text fabric, also available in white.
- Mammoth Flannel in red from Robert Kaufman. Extra squishy cotton flannel fabric, ideal for adult lounging PJ pants. Not a huge amount left of this, just saying!
- Stretch Cotton Jersey- Swans in Yellow. Cotton lycra blend so good recovery and ideal for tops, dresses, leggings etc.
- Riley Blake Blue Carolina, 11 Fabrics. This is the first time I've seen this collection from Christopher Thompson, The Tattooed Quilter and there's a pleasing mix of pretty prints.
- Sevenberry Leopards in Black. Leopard print seems to be everywhere in the shops this year so I couldn't resist this print.