Plush Addict, top row, left to right. Three quilting cotton fat quarter bundles:
- Riley Blake, Fossil Rim, fat quarter bundle of 19 fabrics. Fun print selection for dinosaur fans in grey/mustard colourway, each of the fabrics also available as yardage via the bundle link.
- Alison Glass for Andover, Chroma Cottons, fat quarter bundle of 27 prints. Super saturated rainbow colour selection, each of the fabrics can also be found individually using the bundle link.
- Dashwood Serengeti fat quarter bundle of 7 fabrics. Big cats and African themed florals in a beautiful colour palette, love the colour contrasts in this colour selection.
Eternal Maker, second row, left to right. Three exquisite dressmaking/ sewing project fabrics:
- Teal Velvet. Cotton and 58" wide. I already have this on order for a Christmas Cleo pinafore! It would also work very nicely for the Ivy Pinafore. Also available in sapphire blue and a rich burgundy.
- Ellen Baker for Kokka Fabrics, Block Tulip grey paint. Kokka linen blend, suitable for bags, cushions and more structural garments.
- Nani Iro, Naomi Ito double gauze, Lei Nani in mid blue. Perfect for making yourself, or someone else, dream pyjamas...
Village Haberdashery third row, left to right. Three quilting and dressmaking selections:
- Nut Cracker Act 1 fabrics. Perfect for Christmas with sparkly gold accents. Find all the prints here.
- Lady McElroy Cotton Lawn, Brush Strokes print. A great watercolour monotone print on 59" cotton lawn.
- Shot Cotton fat quarter bundle. Soft, drapey, yarn dyed fabrics suitable for clothing and crafting, available in a large rainbow range of colours in yardage.