Wednesday 22 October 2014

Suzuko Koseki Paper Piecing Bundle

I'm on half term and I am working away on some paper piecing projects including something for Fat Quarterly.  For the fabric, Becca of Sew Me a Song gave me the chance to make up my own Suzuko Koseki bundle, I could even get very fancy and say curated- I'm imagining myself stroking a London style beardy chin just writing the word, although its not quite the same image on a forty-something woman as it is on a young male hipster.  Anyway, I leapt at the chance and it arrived today.  I am thrilled and I love it. Twelve beautiful fabric fat quarters of rich colour saturation featuring my favourite fabric designer. 


The daisies are a new Suzuko Koseki print and I new I had to include them.  My other choices reflected a mix of colours, large, medium and small prints, light, bright and dark colours and a range of text prints.  I'll be using a neutral background with these to showcase their finery.  The Fat Quarterly project won't be for a while yet, but if you want to get your hands on this bundle, the lovely Becca has it listed in her shop right now!  Here as fat quarters and here as fat eighths.  You will find yardage of the different prints in her shop.

sib blog

3 comments:

  1. I love the daisies too.... And all the rest. I'm hoarding a bit of the circle grey one for a special project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love her Suzuko Koseki fabrics. I might need to treat myself at Christmas :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.