Sunday 21 December 2014

Light




I'll take more light in any form at this time of year.  This week included a trip to the beach, a couple of visits to ponder in my local cathedral and light a candle, and the making of gifts (Drawn Together pattern from Little Quilts).  I love the build up to Christmas.  I always feel a little broken at the end of term.  I finished work this Friday.  I am hoarse, sore with some deadlines to work on but the cosiness of the next few days as everyone gets ready for feasting, gifts and games is balm to the soul.  

Happy solstice x

sib blog

2 comments:

  1. Yes, YES! The light is more than welcome! Have a lovely break and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I'm so happy that we've turned the corner on light, I don't think I've noticed it this much till this year. I love winter with all the rain and being able to bundle up, but I love the light too.
    Wishing you a Happy Christmas ~ get some much needed time for yourself and family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.