Clockwise from top left:
- A choice of classes with Anna Maria Horner, Folk Flower Block, Travelling Blooms Quilt or Inspiration by Hand. Something for all tastes, reverse appliqué, colour, embroidery and hand sewing work.
- Etta Dress by Tilly and the Buttons. Tilly Walnes newest pattern, a fitted dress, lots of dart shaping and optional details. The construction looks interesting, I enjoyed seeing the inside of the sleeve with its bias finish on Jane's version of Etta in this blog post.
- Wanderlust Tee by Fancy Tiger. Easy fitting, boxy style T-shirt pattern with closer fit in the shoulders, flaring out to a slight A-line.
- Birdsong Collection by Joanne Cocker for Dashwood Studio. This collection is everywhere at the moment and I'm not surprised, pretty muted colours and soft modern prints.
- Sleep Tight, Toys in Grey. Sarah Watts for Cotton+Steel, part of a very cute, gender neutral nursery style collection.
- Observer Knit, Triangle Tokens in Metallic Ink, April Rhodes for Art Gallery. There's 15% off all knit fabrics until end of day16th May with the code KNITS15
- Magical Summer PVC Coated cotton, Icons in Multi. Great for wash bags, PE bags, packed lunch carriers, children's outdoor wear and much more.