Clockwise from top left:
- Wonderland Collection by Rifle for Cotton+Steel. This is one of the most popular ranges around at the moment and I know lots of people can't resist buying the whole range, it has such appeal and the use of metallic detail is just beautiful. One of two prints look like they've sold out but the majority are still available and there's some canvas, rayon and lawn options too.
- Wonderful Things Knit: Aquarelle Study in Tint, Bonnie Christine for Art Gallery. Gorgeous knit for spring, full of vibrant colour, 95% cotton 5% lycra and 150cm wide.
- SS Bluebird Cotton+Steel. I cannot resist blue.
- Ansa Butterfly dress and top by Named Clothing. One of my favourite Named Clothing patterns from their newest collection.
- Fiesta Fun Knit: Mexican Dress in Midnight, Dana Willard for Art Gallery. Another example of not being able to resist blue, but the print is exceptional too, looks amazing in simple shapes, 95% cotton 5% lycra and 150cm wide.
- Ava Rose Fabrics Pretty mix of florals, geometric and mark making prints by Deena Rutter for Riley Blake, quilting cotton.