- Kona Shade Card printed fabric panel. For those of you who love to colour match, this is a cheaper option than the standard Kona colour card option. Instead, a printed piece of fabric, 64cm x 110cm, with all 303 colours from the Kona range. I can imagine mounting this on a canvas for a bit of wall art as well as a handy reference! Bargain at £7.50.
- Cotton Spandex Jersey: Solid Marbled Light Grey. There are lots of new cotton/spandex jersey arrivals in a wide range of colours. This grey is one of my favourite basics.
- SA Curve Measuring Wheel. Part of a range of measuring wheels in different sizes, metric and imperial and designed to make it easier to measure curves- useful for pattern alterations, e.g measuring the armscye.
- Kona Pink Flamingo. Kona's limited edition colour of the year. Very similar to Melon, just a little pinker and lighter
- Lecien Color Basic, Clouds Blue- could go nicely with this Lecien Raindrops print.
- Little Darling Cotton Jersey Contented Cats. I couldn't resist this, perfect for children's wear or keen older cat lovers! 150cm wide 95% cotton, 5% elastane.
- Little Darling Cotton Jersey Triangles on pink. 150cm wide 95% cotton, 5% elastane.
- Dashwood Studio Altitude, Mountains. Lovely collection from Pippa Shaw.
Thursday, 16 February 2017
February at Plush Addict
Another rainy day as I write this in South West UK, so a diversion and a visit to sponsor, Plush Addict who have some colourful deliveries, sunglasses at the ready.