Wednesday 21 September 2016

September at Plush Addict

Time for my September visit to sponsor Plush Addict and a mix of citron and mustard yellows and various blues!  Fabrics for dressmaking, quilting and general sewing.


From left to right, row by row:

  1. Budgies on Oxford Cloth.  Heavier weight fabric- Oxford cloth is a slightly heavier shirt  weight fabric which feels more substantial than standard shirting cotton.  Gorgeous colour and print.
  2. Heartwood Swallows blue.  I had to include this, I love the drawing style, so beautifully done.
  3. Michael Miller Bubbly Retro.  this quilting weight cotton reminds me of early 1960s dresses.  Great for an Emery dress.
  4. Clip Dot lawn.  Lightweight dressmaking fabric from Michael Miller with textured dots.  In four colours.  Great for shirts/tops, especially those with a yoke or bib to provide extra opacity, or lined dresses
  5. Heartwood Scenic Grey by Makower.  Stunning print from the Heartwood range. Reminds me of the Laura Ashley pastoral prints of the early/mid 1970s.
  6. Crafty Cats Paws by Makower.  Cute and quieter mixer print from the Craft Cats range
  7. Sprinkles Sunny by Hey Dot, Zen Chic for Moda.  From a great modern blender range, I love this acid yellow!  There are also layer cakes, jelly rolls and charm packs as well as yardage
  8. Magic, Sarah Jane for Michael Miller.  The prettiest collection of shimmers, stars, mermaids and unicorns which is already proving popular- one print I wanted to show you was already sold out!
  9. Michael Miller, Park Slop, Cora Citron.  Quilting cotton in the most wonderful citron colour.  It reminds me of the yellow greens that Jen Kingwell often incorporates in to her quilts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.